3M Crystalline Installer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for a window tint shop in the WI/IL area that will do 3M Crystalline on the full windshield? Local shop doesn't have much experience with Crystalline and didn't want to try it.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My front window has streaks between the film and the window. It's really irritating and they won't stand behind it. Also they did a real shit job on the others. 3 times and each was worse then before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

madrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My front window has streaks between the film and the window. It's really irritating and they won't stand behind it. Also they did a real shit job on the others. 3 times and each was worse then before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do Crystalline on the front windshield? Have a picture?

Reaction score
Not sure your exact area, but below is a link to a authorized dealer for 3M. This does not mean they can install Crystalline, but worth looking into. Crystalline is a much more difficult film to install which is why a lot of 3M dealers to not try it. They started a program for shops to be Crystalline Certified (we are one in GA) to let the consumers know which is best to go to...it is displayed next to the dealers name on their locator. I ran across the thread and though I would add.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pre...1.69i57j0l2.8714j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

ss_raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 50% crystalline on my windshield and it’s amazing. I highly recommend this tint on the windshield. If anyone in the DC metro area is interested I had Winners Tint in Rockville MD do the install. Problally the best tint shop in the DC metro area.

Leadfoot2018

Reaction score
take a trip to FL. Got windshield and panoramic roof 3M Crystaled up at Precision Tint in Port Charlotte. Justin is an artist. One man show, done Perfectly

OP
OP
M

madrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
take a trip to FL. Got windshield and panoramic roof 3M Crystaled up at Precision Tint in Port Charlotte. Justin is an artist. One man show, done Perfectly

I wish. Hopefully I can find something a little closer.

PhilZx6

Reaction score
What's the going rate for all Windows except the windshield? Local certified installer told me $600 and that seems high but I have nothing to compare it to.