37" Toyo's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iochd

Reaction score
My 18 should be arriving next week and I would like to pick some brains. On my Gen 1 Raptor with some trimming of sheet metal and King shocks set to give 2.5” on front, I am running 37 x 13.50 x 17 Toyo Open Country All terrain (no longer available in that size) on Method bead locks.
I recently fitted 37 x12.50 x17 Toyo R/T’s on my original Raptor rims now on a friend’s 2018 F150 Lariat with a 2” coil spacer with just the removal of the front and rear tire “crash bars”

I intend to run 37x13.50x17 Toyo R/T’s on either the OEM Bead lock ready rims or if the 34 offset proves to be an issue re closeness to frame etc. to get a set of Fuel Anza D 558 with 6 offset which I have on another vehicle. I know that I will probably need to adjust the perch and anticipate some trimming but know the Raptor does not have the tire “ crash bars” but would appreciate any information from anyone who is running the Toyo 37 13.50’s either R/T’s or M/T’s.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score

dude... seriously.. enough is enough. It was trollish funny the first time. Now you're just being an *******.

OP- You may be able to save yourself some trimming/rubbing by getting aftermarket UCAs. If you add a little bit more caster and kick the wheel forward a little, you might not have to trim anything other than a little ancillary plastic.

I dont think you'll be able to get away with using factory wheels, especially the toyos.

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will be running the Tokyo Open Country 37x13.5x20 once my wheels come in from Specialty Forge still a few weeks out. I am also going to go with the Fabtech 4” lift as well. I may have to do some minor trimming on the inner front fender plastic but we aren’t sure just yet. I will have pics later this month when we complete the build.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HRE does an awesome job with the backset to accommodate the 37 x 13.50 x 22's I installed. I installed the small RPG collars. Do they rub? yeah. Did I trim like ******* Jake keeps posting? Not even close. If you are going to go offroading, (use the truck as it was meant to be used) you need to go up at least 3 1/4" to clear 37's decently.

OP
OP
I

Iochd

Reaction score
Appreciate the response . Seventeens are the only ones for a Raptor max rubber less rim donuts in other words

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I could figure out how to post a video I could show you why I need a lift. I use my trucks. Need the high clearance for deep water and mud. My last truck was an F250 with a 6” lift and have had water to the hood on several occasions.

Last edited:

Ecoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have to have fenders / bedsides to run 37” tires. May trim a little for your Starbucks runs, but any good Offroad compression and hello fender flare smashing along with some nice bent aluminum. My 5” backspacing helps, factory probably better, gets worse with less backspacing.