GEN 2 37” Toyo MT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m waiting on my rpg adjustable collar, it got shipped today, thinking 2.5 since I’m rubbing with methods and my stock tires. How many inches are you raising your truck?

OP
OP
starkall

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m waiting on my rpg adjustable collar, it got shipped today, thinking 2.5 since I’m rubbing with methods and my stock tires. How many inches are you raising your truck?

I ordered the 3” collars, they shipped today as well. I know I’ll need some trimming but am just hoping it’s not excessive cutting needed. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Na, u will be ok, mine barely touch at stock, u doing 3 in with 2 in bigger tire, I figure you will have to cut what I would cut if if I didn’t raise my truck now. Like just a smudge

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

I did adjustable collar, gonna start at 2.5

Ecoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it! I guess I should prob be good, my tire guy ordered me 37x12.50 Toyo Mt’s. I didn’t even know they made a 37x12.50 Toyo MT.

With 37" and methods you are going to rub pretty hardcore. I used to have the svc adj collars and the eibach coils for about 3" lift. Now running the Fox 3.0 Factory Series Internal Bypass shocks adjusted to get me that 3". I would not run it hard in current config....you are going to need fenders to be right. I'm going back to 35"s so I can drive like I should and then see how the fenders progress.

OP
OP
starkall

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With 37" and methods you are going to rub pretty hardcore. I used to have the svc adj collars and the eibach coils for about 3" lift. Now running the Fox 3.0 Factory Series Internal Bypass shocks adjusted to get me that 3". I would not run it hard in current config....you are going to need fenders to be right. I'm going back to 35"s so I can drive like I should and then see how the fenders progress.

Oh for sure I know I’ll be trimming. I just know the 37x13.50 would’ve needed a bunch but being I guess the tires I’m getting are 37x12.50 they are about a 1/4” shorter than the 13.50 wide model. I may just order the Deberti fenders and have at it. Haha

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Does yours rub when Street driven or just when driving hard?

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can always just turn radio up while turning or compression.. if u don’t hear or see it. It’s not happening

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

Haha jk

OP
OP
starkall

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can always just turn radio up while turning or compression.. if u don’t hear or see it. It’s not happening

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

Haha jk

I like your style! Lmao

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say that because the first nite I got my wheels installed me and neighbor hopped in to make that end of nite last beer run. And as I backed up he said your tires rubbing, I turned radio up and said I don’t hear shit. I was wasted

Ecoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say that because the first nite I got my wheels installed me and neighbor hopped in to make that end of nite last beer run. And as I backed up he said your tires rubbing, I turned radio up and said I don’t hear shit. I was wasted

HA!! freaking same story different location! After torquing 1 million beadlock bolts took a high speed beer run through orange orchard and then took a look at rear fender....f'it cracked another beer and tried to match the other side.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You definitely need that 3in installed and trimming before you drive away with them tires or you might tear chunks of important things off lol