2017 Raptor Color Options (From Ford Dealer)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That being said, there is something about that Avalanche Grey.................

- New Avalanche Grey - Exclusive to Raptor in the F-150 Lineup

Avalanche Grey is exclusive to Ford Performance vehicles. Currently available on the GT350(R):

attachment.php

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
So this looks to be the new Lighting Blue color shown at the Detroit show. I knew it wasn't the Liquid Blue show truck color we've all seen over the last year. But I did assume that it was Blue Flame.

233372_2017_Ford_F-150.jpg

I've always been into white cars and trucks but the new ones look perfect in this color

#whatareicons

D

Deleted member 12951

Surprised for re-introducing the new raptor that they didn't offer Orange again. The new mustangs have "Competition Orange".

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Surprised for re-introducing the new raptor that they didn't offer Orange again. The new mustangs have "Competition Orange".

I think they go with Liquid Blue for the entire Ford Performance line...even though they won't actually sell vehicles in that color...

OP
OP
RaptorCoastie

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
I think they go with Liquid Blue for the entire Ford Performance line...even though they won't actually sell vehicles in that color...

I saw a video somewhere and they asked the guy at the Ford booth if Liquid Blue (they didn't know what the color was specifically called in the video though) was going to be a production color. He just explained that they use this color on many preproduction/show vehicles because it's eye catching, but due to things like weight, cost and availability, its not feasible for them to make it a production color. :frown:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I saw a video somewhere and they asked the guy at the Ford booth if Liquid Blue (they didn't know what the color was specifically called in the video though) was going to be a production color. He just explained that they use this color on many preproduction/show vehicles because it's eye catching, but due to things like weight, cost and availability, its not feasible for them to make it a production color. :frown:

Yep. That's correct. It's a multi-stage paint and would be cost-prohibitive to produce. I know certain colors (Ruby Red, White Platinum Tri-Coat) are a $595 option due to being multi-stage process, so it must be a significant cost for Liquid Blue.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn I would love to have that option, Blue is my favorite color, but that Avalanche Grey is looking gooood...

Rapford75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnetic.....sold......or maybe Comp Orange. Would be a tough decision. The biggest thing is that the CO is not metallic and might look a little dull on a large truck compared to the mustang.

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fords color is blue Chevy is ornge what's doge? Yellow lol

Anyhow I'm happy they added a few choices in.