GEN 2 2017 front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you yea I saw a couple on there wasn't sure if anyone sold any on here yet. Hey @JetDriver480 wanna buy my bumper? [emoji12]

Damn now you tell me... Won't be long before I need another lol... just got my truck looking like new.

What bumper are you going with?

For what it's worth I paid $700 which included the bumper (3 piece) and the Skid Plate. The dealer wanted about $3,200 for everything installed.

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Damn now you tell me... Won't be long before I need another lol... just got my truck looking like new.

What bumper are you going with?

For what it's worth I paid $700 which included the bumper (3 piece) and the Skid Plate. The dealer wanted about $3,200 for everything installed.

Ahhhh shit!!! I've been outta town so haven't had much time on here or I would've said something sooner.

Thinking about going with the ADD stealth. Trying to justify it tho by seeing what the buzz is for the stocker.

700 isn't bad at all though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I need to sell my stock bumper with only 3100 miles thats just sitting in my garage.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well duhhhhh! Lol. Surprised your wife hasn't gotten onto you yet [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its on my side of the garage at least, so its not in her way. But yea, she gets onto me for everything haha

HUFN8OR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had a little fender bender today in my AG SCREW. Anyone have a matching front bumper they are willing to sell a fellow FRF member?

Please PM me if you might have one for sale.

Attachments

• IMG_0228.jpg
    IMG_0228.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 34