GEN 2 2017 ford raptor m-rds pre-runner front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure any are running that bumper, but it is nice looking. They make a few others for the f150 that look nice also. Make sure you post pictures if you get one. Your going to love the truck. I love mine. Can not wait till the next raptor comes out so I can replace my 2017. I think I have issues,lol.

OP
OP
CoRaptor

CoRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good but how does the intercooler get air?

Good question I reached out to N-Fab for an answer, I'll post their answer when I get it or maybe they'll chime in here since they are a supporting vendor......

OP
OP
CoRaptor

CoRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
from David at N-Fab, "Thanks for your interest in N-Fab product. We have not have any issue with the intercooler as the owner has the same bumpers on his 2 personal raptors"

Not quite the answer I had hoped for but it sounds like N-Fab's owner is driving 2 Raptors without issues.......

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If the IC isn't getting enough air you can mount LED cubes instead of a bar. Space em out a little to get more airflow. This bumper sticks out a little too far for my liking though.

Attachments

• nfab.jpg
    nfab.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 137

Poodles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered this bumper last night. Does not interfere with camera as it's a replacement for existing bumper and not mounted higher like some light bars.

Two options are mount cubes as was just stated to increase air flow for get the ADD/Full Race intercooler setup to mount the intercooler in the grill.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone who got this bumper care to post pictures? I've got it narrowed down to this one and the Rogue Enforcer. I like the ADD Stealth R but it blocks way too much of the camera, which is very useful trail crawling.

I'm a bit concerned about airflow for IC, any issues for those running full light bar?