GEN 2 2017 Beadlock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ebay Beadlocks - Detroit Wheel and Tire

Just got the OEM 2017 beadlocks from that Ebay post, Detroil Wheel & Tire. Now if I could just get my Raptor delivered...

They look new to me, as the seller indicated. Haven't inspected all of them yet. I bought these at the original price, before they got jacked up.

Doesn't come with cap or sensors, I'm assuming I can take those from the stock wheels when I swap? Same caps? Seems like it in pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_5081.jpg
    IMG_5081.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_5082.jpg
    IMG_5082.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_5083.jpg
    IMG_5083.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 226

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these hub centric?

Aren't all OEM wheels hub centric anymore? Most lug centric wheels would be aftermarket wheels.

These are OEM wheels so Hub Centric it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got the OEM 2017 beadlocks from that Ebay post, Detroil Wheel & Tire. Now if I could just get my Raptor delivered...

They look new to me, as the seller indicated. Haven't inspected all of them yet. I bought these at the original price, before they got jacked up.

Doesn't come with cap or sensors, I'm assuming I can take those from the stock wheels when I swap? Same caps? Seems like it in pictures.

still being made in china I see.... :mad:

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea and Chinese nuts are no good. They should match up good on the rims

Brodee42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone get confirmation that the forged deadlocks are light than the stocker cast wheels?

I can't seem to find the information on weights on both wheels?

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone get confirmation that the forged deadlocks are light than the stocker cast wheels?

I can't seem to find the information on weights on both wheels?

My imprecise assessment of the beadlocks is 36.8 lbs. That's me standing on a scale with and without holding the wheel to calc weight. I can't speak for the stock wheels.