GEN 2 2017 Beadlock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

consolidated

Reaction score
I ordered last week, they shipped yesterday. I've ordered other wheels from this vendor before, huge outfit. They confirmed that the wheels are brand spankin' new OEMs. A set of true forged wheels for $1500 shipped for any vehicle is a good deal as far as I'm concerned.

RaeGun

Reaction score
Gen 1 beadlocks looked a lot better. That would be my ideal rim. Not worth a thousand or 2 for looks. Blacked out rims look good on a black truck with no chrome
I agree with you dewalt. I ordered the gen1 beadlock capable forged alum (5 of them) and will have the beauty ring and beadlock ring powder coated dark grey. ETA on my truck is 2/3. The more I got to looking at the 2017 beadlocks the more they started to look like 1990's wheels minus the chrome. Guess in the end the great beadlock shortage of 2017 worked out fine for me.

mahabali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I am going to pull the trigger on a set... That way I get the truck mostly the way I wanted, minus the carbon fiber. I'll just have the dealer install them when I take delivery.

Maybe can get $400 or $500 for the standard wheels?

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

What the ****!? They just raised the price $600 on these!!!!

sea2jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They now are priced at $1959.00. That's quite a jump up from $1349.00 he had them for yesterday. I'm passing on them at this new price.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will gen 1 wheals fit gen2, and be an exact fit? Stud size is different is it not?

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tks . Better looking rim than the new ones. And they are hub centric, so they should work.Seems to be some take offs around. Biggest pain will be shipping to get north of the border.

RaeGun

Reaction score
Will gen 1 wheals fit gen2, and be an exact fit? Stud size is different is it not?
I had the parts and service department at the Ford dealer confirm for me that the gen1 forged wheels will fit the gen2 prior to ordering. The only concern they had initially and then dismissed after they looked into it was whether or not there was enough clearance for the break calipers with the older wheels. I ordered the wheels through them and will have the dealership swap out the wheels on the new Raptor when it arrives on the lot.

RaeGun

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the center caps of the 2013-14 forged beadlock capable wheels ordered recently through Ford Performance Parts read "SVT" like when they were first available as an option for gen1 or do they read "Ford Performance" or "Ford Performance Racing"? Are ford center caps interchangeable between makes/models?