GEN 2 2017 Beadlock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a set of Factory Bead lock wheels on EBAY for about 1340.00. Too rich for my blood but I figured I would let others know.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I found my beadlock's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gen 1 beadlocks looked a lot better. That would be my ideal rim. Not worth a thousand or 2 for looks. Blacked out rims look good on a black truck with no chrome

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes sense. Not an eBay guy, how would I know that from their listing?

Item condition:New other

See the seller's listing for full details. An item that has been restored to working order by the eBay seller or a third party not approved by the manufacturer. This means the item has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition.

Also, if you go to the seller's web site, it lists them as reconditioned.

https://detroitwheelandtire.com/hol-17raptor-sgg-a.html

Last edited:

Two Dogs

Reaction score
Item condition:New other

See the seller's listing for full details. An item that has been restored to working order by the eBay seller or a third party not approved by the manufacturer. This means the item has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition.

Also, if you go to the seller's web site, it lists them as reconditioned.

https://detroitwheelandtire.com/hol-17raptor-sgg-a.html

Thanks. I would not have seen that. Sucks having old eyes.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I would not have seen that. Sucks having old eyes.

I called the seller they said the wheels are new, not reconditioned. I was curious and asked how they could possibly have so many reconditioned wheels for a truck just hitting the streets.

Anyways, he said their website was not up to date, but the ebay listing should say new. He said they deal mostly with reconditioned wheels, so that is generally what they write on their company website everywhere. In this case, the company has a relationship with a Ford supplier and they were able to make a deal early on to buy "X" number of these wheels.

I'm gonna give it a shot... My dealer changed my order because they said they had to (I don't really agree with this but too late to do anything but complain). My dealer's regional order people told them that the beadlocks won't be available again for a long time. Again not sure I believe, but as usual, so solid info from Ford.

mahabali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Yeah I was going to say how could they not be new? The trucks JUST came out.