17" VR602 - Project Nero

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Qbngringo

Reaction score
I have a set of these arriving tomorrow! Going on a Black Raptor so it will look similar without the satin wrap. Will post pics of a less impressive Raptor with them on this weekend. Nick from Apollo Optics took care of the order and was always on top of it.

TXBrian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of these arriving tomorrow! Going on a Black Raptor so it will look similar without the satin wrap. Will post pics of a less impressive Raptor with them on this weekend. Nick from Apollo Optics took care of the order and was always on top of it.

Did you do the black or graphite wheels?
I also have a black truck so looking forward to seeing more pics!

Qbngringo

Reaction score
I was torn, I liked the look of all three colors. The Bronze had the most contrast and looked amazing but I dont like how the stock wheels always attract my eye so i went with black so it blends in with the car. I was thinking about Graphite since it matches the fenders but decided on the blacked out look for the whole car. I did go with red center cap inserts and am going to paint the stock calipers red to match though. The rest of the truck is stock for now.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did you do the black or graphite wheels?
I also have a black truck so looking forward to seeing more pics!

You can get a fair idea of how the black/black combo will look from @Nero_Raptor’s truck, but I wanted to end this over as well.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/venomrex/albums/72157700211610425

While it’s not a Raptor, this Silverado is black with the Tungten Graphite wheels. This should give you a sense of how the color combo will work together. And should tie in nicely to the dark metallic gray fender flares.

And as always, please let us know if we can help answer any other questions for you or put a package deal together for wheels, spring perch collars, and/or tries as well!