*NEW* ADD bumper line, Stealth Fighter front & rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Addictive Desert Designs is proud to announce the newest addition to our 2017 Ford Raptor Aftermarket Accessories.
-
Not only does it make your truck look like a beast, but the Stealth Fighter Front Bumper is the tightest fitting bumper we’ve designed yet! It only sticks out 1/2” farther than the factory bumper, giving you a nice clean look.
-
The mixture of its aggressive angles and radius plate design make this bumper the perfect combination of class and badass.
-
The center light cutout houses our patent pending universal light mounting system, which allows the user to run any combination of lights, from 10 cube lights up to a 40” radius bar. The side light mounts allow for the use of one 10” single row LED bar per side.
-
Transform the front end of your truck, light up the trails, protect yourself and fit in your garage all at the same time with the newest creation from Addictive Desert Designs.
-
Pricing:
$2,299.99 for winch
$2,199.99 for non winch
$1,549.99 Rear Bumper

ltcOYFnrrvbuE1Wk4r-Bw_Ey5VD2oE05N5tGe2Av-dY

I will say that you have another phenomenal bumper there! Great work.

I just wish it followed the lower contour of the grill. In this pic, it cuts off that distinctive feature of the Raptor.

All else is a huge homerun !

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will this be offered for other trucks in the future? Toyota, chevy, ram? Looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADD, is this the bumper you promised in another post several weeks ago? I thought it was going to follow the lines........or is there another in store for us?

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Nice lines! Any plans to make a version with a hoop bar on top?

No, but we have several bumpers with top hoops already.

2017-ford-raptor.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

ADD, is this the bumper you promised in another post several weeks ago? I thought it was going to follow the lines........or is there another in store for us?

Its hard to tell in the pics from the angle they were taken, but it does. As does the HoneyBadger I just posted.