Wtf is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

boss301

Reaction score
https://owner.ford.com/how-tos/vehicle-features/safety/driver-alert-system.html

just some crap that you paid extra for in the technology package that will break in the future : )
That's the way I got it. I didn't order it. Got it under MSRP and bought it.... It probably has about $5-6k in stuff I didn't want but..... It was not a bad deal....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

That doesn't look like a kitchen to me.

:popcorn:

(somebody had to say it)
Lol she only drives it when I have a drink or two

Mahoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the way I got it. I didn't order it. Got it under MSRP and bought it.... It probably has about $5-6k in stuff I didn't want but..... It was not a bad deal....

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Lol she only drives it when I have a drink or two

Can't blame you for that, sounds like a good deal!

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had this come on during my drive across Kansas yesterday. So much crosswind gusting...was blowing me all over the place. It is triggered by excessive lane departures and works regardless of lane departure system setting. Can’t imagine it ever would be triggered under normal conditions.

Dynosaur

Reaction score
Interesting. I drove 10+ hours after I got my Screw and did not see this come up. I did try to play with the lane departure and still do. Guess I had enough coffee and 5 hour energy to not trigger it.

Redleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should be a bottle of beer and should say pull over you drunk bastard!!...

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The systems that detect this shit are incredible. Had it in my C Class. I️ was only really truly tired when it popped up. Despite music up windows down trying my hardest to not seem tired. Only time I️ saw it. No false positives. Senses steering and control activity to decide I️ think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro