Windshield sunshade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jck

Reaction score
I purchased and use (daily) the Weathertech TechShade Sun Shade. It's hard for me to imagine a better sun shade.

It fits the windshield perfectly. It's easy to put up and take down. The edges tuck up the sides (A pillars) and across the top of the windshield - simply press into place and the shade blocks the sun protecting the interior of your Raptor.

Note: I have the BlendMount radar detector installed and I can tuck the shade around the bracket easily.

Windshield Sun Shade - Custom Car Window and Windshield Sunshade | WeatherTech.com

T527379?$prodpg640x480$.jpg
Do you have rain sensing wipers?

PDT905

Reaction score
I went with a clear carbon ceramic film. Pricier than a shade, but equally effective and you don’t have to mess with it.

PDT905

Reaction score
Isn't it pretty easy to scratch/mark the film when you are cleaning the inside of the windshield?

Good question. I haven’t had that issue so far and was told that it’s an extremely durable product, but I don’t have enough time with it yet to comment intelligently.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good question. I haven’t had that issue so far and was told that it’s an extremely durable product, but I don’t have enough time with it yet to comment intelligently.

Thanks, I always wondered about that. I know over the years with tinted sides you had to be careful how you cleaned them or they would scratch. I never had a windshield done.

USMCTexian

Reaction score
Weathertech is the best on the market. I have used them in m last 3 trucks. I am parked in my truck a lot, so I bought the shades that go in each and every window. They are cut to fit, and are reversible for wintertime application. If I am on a long trip, and want to stop for a nap, I put all the shades up, and it's dark as night inside. Worth the price. American made.

https://www.weathertech.com/sunshade/