Windshield sunshade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgree32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which sunshade is everyone using?
Was looking at covercraft brand custom fit ones but there a few different models which say they fit F150.
Some had good reviews other saying there were gaps on sides.
I want a good fit for the AZ sun.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which sunshade is everyone using?
Was looking at covercraft brand custom fit ones but there a few different models which say they fit F150.
Some had good reviews other saying there were gaps on sides.
I want a good fit for the AZ sun.

I have one of the Covercraft ones for my Gen 1 and it works well in the Florida sun.

OP
OP
J

jgree32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one of the Covercraft ones for my Gen 1 and it works well in the Florida sun.

Know which model by chance?
Been looking at these two:
UV11085SV
UV11382SV

Both seem to be for F150. Not sure of the difference...
Emailed Covercraft but no response yet.
Much gap on sides of yours?

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I purchased and use (daily) the Weathertech TechShade Sun Shade. It's hard for me to imagine a better sun shade.

It fits the windshield perfectly. It's easy to put up and take down. The edges tuck up the sides (A pillars) and across the top of the windshield - simply press into place and the shade blocks the sun protecting the interior of your Raptor.

Note: I have the BlendMount radar detector installed and I can tuck the shade around the bracket easily.

Windshield Sun Shade - Custom Car Window and Windshield Sunshade | WeatherTech.com

T527379?$prodpg640x480$.jpg

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I scoured Amazon with the search argument “sun shade for a big ass truck”.

tacked it onto a prime order and that was that.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Know which model by chance?
Been looking at these two:
UV11085SV
UV11382SV

Both seem to be for F150. Not sure of the difference...
Emailed Covercraft but no response yet.
Much gap on sides of yours?

Covercraft
No side gap, great product.
Looking at my order a while back it was neither I orderd a UF11382F
Silver with a black Ford oval

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Prefer the Intro-Tech Ultimate Window Shade (P/N: FD-902A-R if you have the tech package w/bigger rearview bracket)

I've used these on multiple cars and they make them a perfect custom fit. They are much more durable than the other offerings and stay in place better. They are also reversible if you want to use the black side to help melt ice in the winter (something I don't usually bother with).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HBYFII6/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AZ Owner here and resident for 33 years. I prefer the covercraft. There is maybe 1" of gap on the sides but any larger and it would be hard to put in. I like how the covercraft folds flat. I've owned the roll up type (too bulky for me when rolled and they always want to stay curled reducing coverage) and I've owned the type that have a spring steel rim and you twist to collapse them. My wife has that type for her car. Stores smaller but much less coverage.