what display mode?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’m interested to hear what you’re using as the “default” display. At first, I just had the digital speedo up, but that was kind of boring and I remembered there’s a big speed limit dial on the right side so I started messing around.

There’s trip meters / miles. that was also boring.
I had the Raptor status tab up for a while, but I’ve kind of settled on power distribution, I’ve been using 4A a lot.

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really need to spend more time with the display mode!

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Reaction score
me either, I just might try this !

Thanks !

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can program your "My View" mode to have views from several tabs.
For example:
Trip 1
Trip 2
Digital Speedometer
Tire pressure
Off road status
Towing status
That means you can cycle through the items in your "My View" by just scrolling up and down rather than cycling left and right through different menus.

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta have the boost gauge in the cluster... info I need to know all the time, bc grins.

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep the digital speedo as my main ... Keep Boost gauge up in right corner instead of the Tranny Temp

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Reaction score
I tried out the nav / compass display, kind of of helpful, really. If you’re navigating to a destination, your next turn is listed. Although, like every Garmin and iPhone ever, it thing the 25 mph road with 2 lights to US 1 is faster than the 45mph road with one light, and wants me to go what it thinks will be the faster route. It’s not the faster route unless you go 50 on the 25mph road. Not really any worse than any other nav out there though.

That will be one of my favs. going forward.

I had a question about the auto stop/start behaving inconsistently in the general sub forum, someone clued me in that this was displayed on the menu, sure enough, when auto stop wouldn’t engage I flipped the menu and found the too cold message.

I need to configure the my view, much as I hate to do it.. back to the owner’s manual.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried out the nav / compass display, kind of of helpful, really. If you’re navigating to a destination, your next turn is listed. Although, like every Garmin and iPhone ever, it thing the 25 mph road with 2 lights to US 1 is faster than the 45mph road with one light, and wants me to go what it thinks will be the faster route. It’s not the faster route unless you go 50 on the 25mph road. Not really any worse than any other nav out there though.

That will be one of my favs. going forward.

I had a question about the auto stop/start behaving inconsistently in the general sub forum, someone clued me in that this was displayed on the menu, sure enough, when auto stop wouldn’t engage I flipped the menu and found the too cold message.

I need to configure the my view, much as I hate to do it.. back to the owner’s manual.

Can you go into the nav settings and tell it you want to go the shortest distance vs going the fastest? Might just be a setting that needs tweaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk