Visor Warning Stickers (Revisited)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know it was discussed awhile back but now that more and more of us are getting our trucks has ANYONE figured a way to get these things off without ruining the visor.

Really don't want to cover them with other stickers but man they are big and ugly on such a nice interior...

Anyone?

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I can think of is steam to remove them

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Steam should heat up the glue and it should peel off easily, then all you need is to clean off the melted glue

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking the same... maybe a heat gun... just don't want to be the first to try and screw up lol.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if you could buy replacements without the stickers and just replace them

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it bothers you so much just try removing them. If you end up making a mess, then just take it to a custom upholstery shop and have them re-covered.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There was a discussion in a thread with Rappygraphics a while back. He said if someone sent him measurements he could do a vinyl overlay.

I got these off ebay for a different vehicle. I think stickers are the easiest option/idea.
https://www.moderngenauto.com/C6-Co...p_14798.html?gclid=CKDBrfuZrtMCFY2Lswod7FICPg

Havent had any luck finding them for the truck though.

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

check out this site I just found...

https://www.sunvisorsolutions.com/#2698

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They don't bother me in the least . Every vehicle has them and I don't even notice them any more. Therefor I have no tricks to get them off.

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steam or a heat gun on very low heat will loosen the adhesive and let you slowly pull them off. Pull the decal over back on itself instead of straight up if that makes sense. I would be careful what you use to try and remove any remaining adhesive so the material doesn't absorb a ton of it and smell like solvent.