Test truck needed for Wet Okole seat covers - Socal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've had wet okole neoprene seat covers on three vehicles now and loved them each time. They don't get too hot in the summer, they dont freeze in the winter.. they fit tightly and are custom ordered to your colors and specs..and they are crazy tough. I still have the same set I put on in october 03 on my 04 ram that now has 180k miles...take them off every year or two to clean and condition the leather underneath - which still looks perfect. You definitely lose some of the seat cooling effect...and the seat heating takes a bit longer to work..but it's sure nice to be able to hop in dirty and not worry about towels over nice leather.

I inquired about ordering a set for my screw but they said they haven't been able to get their hands on a test truck yet. I wondered if any forum member wanted to contact them and go by? I'm not officially requesting on behalf of their company by any means - just a request hoping someone else also wants these for their raptor. I'm not sure if they give a price break on the test mule but I am assuming they would.

Car Seat Covers | Seat Covers | Custom Seat Covers | Truck Seat Covers | Automotive Seat Covers is their website.

1670 Sunflower Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Main (714) 434-9000
Fax (714) 434-9001

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've had wet okole neoprene seat covers on three vehicles now and loved them each time. They don't get too hot in the summer, they dont freeze in the winter.. they fit tightly and are custom ordered to your colors and specs..and they are crazy tough. I still have the same set I put on in october 03 on my 04 ram that now has 180k miles...take them off every year or two to clean and condition the leather underneath - which still looks perfect. You definitely lose some of the seat cooling effect...and the seat heating takes a bit longer to work..but it's sure nice to be able to hop in dirty and not worry about towels over nice leather.

I inquired about ordering a set for my screw but they said they haven't been able to get their hands on a test truck yet. I wondered if any forum member wanted to contact them and go by? I'm not officially requesting on behalf of their company by any means - just a request hoping someone else also wants these for their raptor. I'm not sure if they give a price break on the test mule but I am assuming they would.

Car Seat Covers | Seat Covers | Custom Seat Covers | Truck Seat Covers | Automotive Seat Covers is their website.

1670 Sunflower Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Main (714) 434-9000
Fax (714) 434-9001

I've had Wet Okole covers on my '13 SCREW for 3 years now. Fit great and are just now wearing out with multiple tears/rips etc. 80,000 miles.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been running Wet Okle rear seat covers and still love the fit, finish & protection they provide. Hunting trips and a dog that loves the lake has certainly put them thru the test.

jscout

Reaction score
My WO's from my 2013 Platinum Screw fit back seat of my Gen 2 Screw - "good enough" that is to wait until next fall to buy my new ones. I did call WO and you can in fact order for the Gen 2 now.

WO's are perfect for duck hunting season and for my wet and muddy black lab, but my one complaint is they do retain dog hair more than I would like - required occasional vacuuming after a weekend of hunting. But they go through the washer ok and wipe down easy. Bottom line though I through it protects that leather like a champ from my wet and muddy lab - particularly when he decides to have one last "shake" in the back seat.

I generally take my off at the end of Jan as the kids enjoy sitting on leather vs my dog's seats - so looking at Orvis for the easy on and off option for the off season ---- but will certainly put them back on come duck season...

OP
OP
L

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see they show 2017 f150 but not raptor specifically, unless I missed something? I thought the raptor had slightly different seats.

jscout

Reaction score
Yes, different seats. Front seats are most different, but as I mentioned mine fit good enough for now but will order the new ones for next season. I'm sure we'll get a perfect glove fit from WO when we do our custom order.

Not sure about the menu on the web site - I called last week and they said they have them ready -- that's all I know....

OP
OP
L

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, I will check with them. In no way would I accept seat covers that kind of fit.. at their prices it needs to exactly fit and be the right cover for me to buy new ones.. the website just says 2017 F150 but hopefully you are correct and they have it specific for our trucks.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk