GEN 2 Technology Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Besides the adaptive cruise control, does anyone know what else the technology package includes?

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really too bad I couldn't have ordered just the auto wipers and headlights. Really don't want the other items and will disable them rigth away.

A2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope it's not to bad, my brothers fusion has auto adaptive cruise control drives me freakin crazy.

Yes it can be disabled but everytime the car is turned off it turns back on...

NYOK

Reaction score
Got all that on my DD and the rain sensing wipers are the only part that is sorta useful to me. Didn't figure the Tech package was worth the $, or an important option for the typical used raptor buyer.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got all that on my DD and the rain sensing wipers are the only part that is sorta useful to me. Didn't figure the Tech package was worth the $, or an important option for the typical used raptor buyer.

Wipers and auto highs are fantastic especially when you drive in the middle of nowhere like I do.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adaptive cruise is one of the things that I've decided that my next vehicle MUST have... I use cruise all the time to keep from speeding, and it's aggravating having to disable it every time some chucklehead pulls into my lane in front of me going .5 mph slower than I am. It's the ONE feature of the technology package that makes me interested in paying for it!