Switch Pros SP9100 Gen2 Overhead Console Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swarfworks Switch Pros SP-9100 Gen2 Overhead Console Mount

Fitment:

2017-2018 Ford Raptor

2017-2018 Ford F250/F350

2015-2018 Ford F150

Swarfworks has done it again! Another custom mount made specifically for newer Ford trucks. If you've run out of auxiliary switches with all of those lights, horns, air compressors and winches, here is the solution. This custom mount replaces the OEM sunglass holder in the overhead console.

These made in the USA custom overhead console mounts are produced on a high quality 3D printer from durable plastic. The Switch Pros SP-9100 screws into the the 3D printed mount and the mount snaps right into the OEM overhead console.

Please note, the red mount detailed in the pictures is only for illustration purposes. All mounts are produced in a black finish designed to match the OEM interior panels.

*Switch Pro SP-9100 and overhead mount is sold in conjunction with one another only

Order Link ----->>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS

hlqbhz0.jpg

UnJS1oX.jpg

JQLWHIa.jpg

Uu9om9c.jpg

Last edited:

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice concept and execution but IMO if the finished product has the knit lines of the 3D printer's polymer then that's not high quality enough for a Raptor. Again that's just my opinion.

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice concept and execution but IMO if the finished product has the knit lines of the 3D printer's polymer then that's not high quality enough for a Raptor. Again that's just my opinion.

I hear you. Currently it's the only realistic option I have. Yes, a nice injection molded textured plastic mount would be wonderful, but don't think that there are going to be 1,000's of people buying them to recoup the cost of the investment into dies.

It actually looks much better in person that the pictures suggest. The color is a great match and the texture actually doesn't take away from it in my opinion.

Thanks,
Paul

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hear you. Currently it's the only realistic option I have. Yes, a nice injection molded textured plastic mount would be wonderful, but don't think that there are going to be 1,000's of people buying them to recoup the cost of the investment into dies.

It actually looks much better in person that the pictures suggest. The color is a great match and the texture actually doesn't take away from it in my opinion.

Thanks,
Paul

An injection mold for that part doesn't have to be all that expensive - there are inexpensive injection molding options. But that's not even required. There are other ways to make a high quality part with a much nicer finish without investing in an injection mold: Urethane castings, CNC machined, etc.

At the very least they can hand sand and smooth out the "lines" on that part and then texture paint it black to make it look like a molded plastic part.

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I just order the orange pod portion without the switches, etc? I don’t need switch panel or full overhead console.