Speeds different

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viss17

Reaction score
Mine does the exact same thing. It bothered me at first but the truck is so damn fun to drive I don't really care anymore. Will probably ask dealer at first oil change.

hewster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it is only 1 mph... no big deal. I mean who looks at it that hard anyway? I only occasionally glance at it on the highway. On side roads... I don't think I ever look at it.

Remember, your speedometer is not 100% accurate to begin with.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would tire pressure make a difference for the analog being higher. Most trucks are being delivered at 50-55PSI in the tires instead of the recommended 39. Not sure if the digital MPH is from a different measurement than the analog.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone said putting 37's on it even's it out... probably not the easiest, cheapest or most practical option lol.

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this issue. I use the digital gauge most of the time so this don't bother me. My chevy work truck is the same way. The speeds don't match. I found the digital is usually the correct speed.