GEN 2 Red Push Button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Northlight

Reaction score
The GT350R button....

...is plastic and a similar diameter to the Raptor starter button....but it doesn't fit.

I paid $49!!! for a sample of the Mustang one....but...now I see them for $30-39 bucks online.

Suppose there was one made of the same military grade aluminum as the Raptor? Perhaps with a port to let the green light show through?

Would there be some interest in this?

Northlight

TheProcessoperator

Reaction score
You can make it fit. Just file down the back of the red button until the black is gone (mounting tab), disassemble the stock button and file down the inside surface where the red button will mate, test fit the red button to make sure you removed enough material and evenly, lastly take some JB weld and put it sparingly on the matting surfaces of the red button and cylinder. At this point, I would reinstall the new button assembly into your truck so that you can make sure that the new button actually sits level (words and spacing).