Rear window screen? Magnetic Iphone holder? Air Purifier ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking a couple of things... would like to know if anyone has them.. or any advice to get these items..I checked on Amazon..but Not sure which is good or not..

1. Rear window screen : Found one company(clean breeze)..but Looks outdated.. and Ideas ?

2. Magnetic Iphone holder : Bunch on Amazon..but not sure which on has a strong magnet..

3. Air Purifiers : OKay..Wait..before you guys flame me with this.. I'm a heavy smoker.. Going thru these car Frag.. only makes it smell funky.. found some on amazon.. but Not sure if it works as it says... Not interested in the 12v plug..but something larger.. for the cup holder..cup holder car Purifier. Anyone ever used this?? suggestions ?

4. Window vents? I've seen some on the new F150.. but seems like the front and rear don't match?? or line up... any suggestions on this?

Thanks in advance!

TMW!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you thought about quitting the habit? Or just not smoking inside your car? It's your property and you can obviously do what you want with it... just think it's a win-win if you quit that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you thought about quitting the habit? Or just not smoking inside your car? It's your property and you can obviously do what you want with it... just think it's a win-win if you quit that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the only bad thing I do in life..lol I need to do one bad thing... lol

but Thanks for the advice bro.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Sniperm,

WHAT he ^^^^^^said!
I have the weather tech in window channel vent visors. Occasionally need to raise window several times to close if left down for a time. Work wonderfully otherwise...

Eddie

2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor | Rain Guards - Side Window Deflectors for Cars Trucks SUVs and Minivans | WeatherTech.com

I saw these.. Looks to flat.. don't think I could throw a cig bud out..haha

but Thanks for the suggestion.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Advice on quitting that helped me.

"Everybody quits smoking eventually, it may be in a hospital bed but the day will come when you will have to go cold turkey"

Might as well make it sooner and on your terms.

TKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#2 Get Wizgear on Amazon. Get the air vent clip. Works awesome! I have the same on my Grand Cherokee, but got the adhesive one for my Armada. Both types work very well. I didn't, however, trust the magnet when off-roading, but for all other purposes, it works great. Good luck!

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I smoked a lot in my old truck for over 14 years. I then quit smoking, and drove that same truck for another 2 years. It did not reek of smoke at all- and believe me, after quitting I now have a nose for cigarette smoke like a ******* bloodhound. If someone 2 blocks over is outside smoking, I can smell it.

My suggestions to avoid ruining your truck: Put your cabin fan on high and keep it there. Crack your window. Try to blow the smoke towards the window opening. Your truck will not reek if you constantly pump fresh air in and create a vacuum at the window. Do not smoke when the A/C is on max, as that will just re-circulate it into the system. If you let it into the ducts/heater core/AC core you will never get that smell out. Make sure it's not full of smoke when you get out. Put it out and roll the widows down before you get to where you are going- you have to get that smoke out before you close up the doors and windows. Keep the ashtray clean and the lid shut. Used butts reek so bad it's ridiculous. Keep the inside clean, even with all that you'll still need to clean all the plastics, glass, carpet and seats on a fairly regular basis. I'd clean the interior glass a few times a year, and the plastics and fabrics about once a year.

Last edited:

F150Feste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As for your question re: magnetic iphone holder, the Nite Ize Steelie is the best thing for this truck and any vehicle. Strong magnets, I use mine to attach my phone to anything that is steel metal for viewing/listening when not mounted to my truck. Its been moved from 3 trucks so far and also have it in my Jeep. Just buy spare 3m adhesive buttons to allow for move to new cases for phone and new vehicles (if you switch yearly like I do).