REAR usb charging port door broke off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THE usb charging port located on the rear section of the center console. My son left the little door open and the dog broke it off. Is this the part number 19A495 and does anyone know how to replace it? Thanks

OP
OP
taco-13

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured out you can access the USB ports by poping out the rear cup holders. Cant confirm the part number yet.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You know... I’ve been waiting for the dog to knacker something in the truck and so far I’ve been lucky. curious how this goes for you as that’s one of the things I figured ol’ Henry Tudor would snap off. So far, he’s just slobbered all over everything.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guy just uses his amazing Velcro fur and sticks it to everything.

Talk about a proceSS.

You know... I’ve been waiting for the dog to knacker something in the truck and so far I’ve been lucky. curious how this goes for you as that’s one of the things I figured ol’ Henry Tudor would snap off. So far, he’s just slobbered all over everything.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
My guy just uses his amazing Velcro fur and sticks it to everything.

Talk about a proceSS.

Wait, your guy, is named guy and you’re Guy? Or is your guy just, you know, you’re dog?

“I’m not your buddy, Guy”
“I”m not your Guy, Buddy!”
-South Park

Amazing Velcro Fur. I think only a few of the newer breeds have it. it even resists lesser vacuums. I know he’s snickering at me as he watches me vacuum out the truck. Sure, most of the time he has this quizzical look on his face, but as soon as I turn around I know he’s snickering to the other critters around about how that wimpy shop vac is no match for Henry’s amazing velcro fur. sure, he many not know what velcro is, but he knows his fur sticks to anything.

Jess0203

Reaction score
THE usb charging port located on the rear section of the center console. My son left the little door open and the dog broke it off. Is this the part number 19A495 and does anyone know how to replace it? Thanks

did you ever find out if this was the correct part? Was it an easy fix?

ASR

Reaction score
Yes. I have attached the part number. Replaced mine as well after my kid tore it off by accident. It’s super easy to replace. Just pull your rear cup holders straight out and you can then access the USB replacement. This part comes with the USB ports and door all in one.

image.jpg

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to remove the rear panel of the center console like installing an E&G gun safe and replace it from behind the panel. There are good videos detailing the process. I had the same problem. This might be a good time to install a gun safe.