Rear seat TV?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I have been thinking about it but with the iPads not sure there needed. I sure loved them in my 07 but that was a decade ago might seem kinda dated. Would love to see the options though....

LForward1

Reaction score
This is a great idea. I think the kids will be very happy about it. I advise you to start streaming immediately. It's much better than cable TV. I have been using it for several years and have never regretted it. Very wide choice for viewing and no annoying ads. You can find suitable alternatives at yourmoneygeek.com and choose what you like. You will save money on this and watch also please your children. I wish you good luck and do not forget to take care of the children!

Last edited:

alphatwox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done rear seat TV's for the kiddos?

My kids both have an iPad for travel. They use them in hand when playing, and when they want to just relax and watch a movie (and hopefully pass out) we have two tension mounts that hook onto the headrest poles and the iPads are held in place.

Can't complain...You're not paying money for outdated headrest TV tech, and it can come with you when you leave the car.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My kids both have an iPad for travel. They use them in hand when playing, and when they want to just relax and watch a movie (and hopefully pass out) we have two tension mounts that hook onto the headrest poles and the iPads are held in place.

Can't complain...You're not paying money for outdated headrest TV tech, and it can come with you when you leave the car.

This^^

Every service now lets you download content. Hard to stream driving across Kansas. i will let the kids blue tooth the ipad to the stereo, so i can listen to a movie while i drive every now and then.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the iPads with headrest attachments or lap pads and get more use out of them as a whole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alphatwox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This^^

Every service now lets you download content. Hard to stream driving across Kansas. i will let the kids blue tooth the ipad to the stereo, so i can listen to a movie while i drive every now and then.

Wireless headphones man! They can Bluetooth right to those bad boys. Or the obvious wires headphones. If they both want to watch the same movie from one iPad, yeah you can always Bluetooth to the car stereo. If you want some sanity, there are always devices like the KOKKIA i10L that will allow two headphones to connect with audio. It can be unreliable here and there but when it does work it saves you from have to have the movie over the entire car.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they both have their own air pods.....there are times when i want to hear it as well.

Those Frozen songs kick ass!!!!

LOL...in reality...they are 18 and 13....so no kids movies for the most part.