Rear Seat Molle Underside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone come across a vendor making the rear seat molle covers for 2015+?

I have the SunriseTactical ones from my '12, but a bit different. Based on a couple followups, doesn't look to be any progress towards offering them either.

I would actually prefer a set that simply velcro'd to the bottom of our seats, since the rear seats, even in the supercab are pretty nice. More bucket like, much improved from the Gen1 bench style. That said, not sure how much weight they could hold in that style.

Last edited:

Harambre

Reaction score
Anyone come across a vendor making the rear seat molle covers for 2015+?

I have the SunriseTactical ones from my '12, but a bit different. Based on a couple followups, doesn't look to be any progress towards offering them either.

I would actually prefer a set that simply velcro'd to the bottom of our seats, since the rear seats, even in the supercab are pretty nice. More bucket like, much improved from the Gen1 bench style. That said, not sure how much weight they could hold in that style.

im probably gonna do some Peglock for my seat mainly for my arsenal :Big Laugh:

http://peglock.com/

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought the sunrise tactical ones. I'll snap photos tomorrow for you @Sitdown

Yea interested to see what you have, as he just emailed me saying he still does not have them made up yet for newer supercabs.

While gen1 supercabs had release on side, gen2 supercabs have supercrew style release on bottom. Did he just send you the supercrew ones below? These look ideal, velcro too, so dont cover seat top.

2009-2016 supercrew velcro pass
F150 Super Crew Molle Seat bottom, Rear Passenger side

2009-2016 Supercrew velcro driver
Super Crew F150 Molle Seat bottom

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea interested to see what you have, as he just emailed me saying he still does not have them made up yet for newer supercabs.

While gen1 supercabs had release on side, gen2 supercabs have supercrew style release on bottom. Did he just send you the supercrew ones below? These look ideal, velcro too, so dont cover seat top.

2009-2016 supercrew velcro pass

F150 Super Crew Molle Seat bottom, Rear Passenger side

2009-2016 Supercrew velcro driver

Super Crew F150 Molle Seat bottom

It didn't dawn on me SCAB.

I went with a SCREW this time, easier for moose to get in and out.

The previous gen Velcro bottoms fit.
They are not perfect, but they fit pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, Ive been working with Sunrise. He sent out some template blanks and we honed in the latch opening and radius edges.

3EB4FBD9-61CD-4535-BAC5-B6F82F5D6015_zps0slef4dx.jpg

616921B6-8A20-4B9D-95CE-A4D116F23420_zps1qyjlu1t.jpg

Have the finished product, just need to get some pictures of it mounted up.