Rear Seat-Husky Storage and Sunrise Tactical Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to be a Debbie downer but your dogs hair will stick to tactical nylon won't be horrible but it does. My plate carrier for work is proof of that haha

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
17Jul2017 UPDATE: After some research, decided on the Du-ha. It secures by two knob bolts replacing the top screw on each side of the small OEM bin. Took a chance because IMO the pics make it look flimsy/flexy, but it's actually a stiff durable material. Been very happy with it.

The Du-ha looks nice especially if carrying rifles. If I had seen this one, I would have got over the Husky.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Not to be a Debbie downer but your dogs hair will stick to tactical nylon won't be horrible but it does. My plate carrier for work is proof of that haha

It sticks as in can't wipe off with hand, but man is it easier to vacuum vs. ones I have had before.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered the seat covers tonight from Sunrise. Looks like a great product. Looking forward to getting them and throwing up a quick review.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank so for the pics and info.

Wish they'd make a version where the storage bin would integrate with the smaller OEM bin. It looks like you can remove the screws that hold the OEM front part of the bin and attach an aftermarket extension creating a near seamless large storage area.

Until that happens I'll probably buy the Husky.

17Jul2017 UPDATE: After some research, decided on the Du-ha. It secures by two knob bolts replacing the top screw on each side of the small OEM bin. Took a chance because IMO the pics make it look flimsy/flexy, but it's actually a stiff durable material. Been very happy with it.

Never heard of the Du-Ha before. Wow - it's $161.11 - that's a lot of coin for a plastic tub even one that long
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QHAASF4/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

51ydPFZ6quL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

Jiman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid less than that but regardless of that, they're ALL expensive/overpriced for what they are.

Last time I checked the Husky wasn't much cheaper.

FWIW: Can't speak for the Husky, but IMO the Duha won't ever require replacement. It's build pretty solid.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered the seat covers tonight from Sunrise. Looks like a great product. Looking forward to getting them and throwing up a quick review.

I love mine so far. Had many different ones and these are best ones so far.

The DRis

Reaction score
Injection models are not cheap. And since this isn't a product that is selling hundreds of thiousands of units, the mold cost needs to be recouped.

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Du-Ha sitting here that I took out of my dually before I sold the truck. I'll be selling it on CL and flipping that money right back into another one for this new truck. Thumbs up for Du-ha. Shop around online for a while and you'll find it cheaper than the manufacturer's site.