Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums > Ford Raptor Interior Forum [GEN 2]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor Interior Forum [GEN 2]

Rear Seat-Husky Storage and Sunrise Tactical Seat Covers

This is a discussion on Rear Seat-Husky Storage and Sunrise Tactical Seat Covers within the Ford Raptor Interior Forum [GEN 2] forums, part of the GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums category!
Added Husky rear seat storage and Sunrise Tactical rear seat covers. https://www.huskyliners.com/GearBox-Under-Seat-Storage The Husky storage box fits nice over the ...

User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2017, 01:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

FRF Supporting Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default Rear Seat-Husky Storage and Sunrise Tactical Seat Covers
Added Husky rear seat storage and Sunrise Tactical rear seat covers.

https://www.huskyliners.com/GearBox-Under-Seat-Storage

The Husky storage box fits nice over the OEM floor mats and has one simple strap to install. The small side was perfect for recovery bag. Seat fits over it nicely. Not much else to say.

Molle seat cover, armboard, armband, tactical, ford,

For the rear seat I wanted a seat cover just to protect the surface from the lab's claws. They don't mess up the seat back so did not need to cover. Also wanted something that the hair did not stick to. This cover is made out of black ballistic nylon. It fits great and does not move. The larger side even has a strip of velco that attaches to the carpet on the underside of the seat to help hold it in place....cleaver idea. Not cheap, but top quality! And when seat is up, you can hang bags on it. NOTE: Website says through 2016, but I contacted him about 2017 and he said there was a slight change he had taken into account so be sure to specific you have a 2017 model. Not sure what the change was.

Few pics.....

Zeke555, Jiman and solarwinds like this.

Old 06-20-2017, 06:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Looks good. Scott at Sunrise Tactical is a good guy making good products. Buy with confidence!
Truck-in-Muck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 07:14 PM   #3 (permalink)

"GEN2 Foamer"

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Yea im going to get a Husky box too...

Thanks for turning me on to the Sunrise Tactical site

Old 06-30-2017, 11:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
FRF Supporting Member

Originally Posted by hamster View Post
Added Husky rear seat storage and Sunrise Tactical rear seat covers.

https://www.huskyliners.com/GearBox-Under-Seat-Storage

The Husky storage box fits nice over the OEM floor mats and has one simple strap to install. The small side was perfect for recovery bag. Seat fits over it nicely. Not much else to say.

Molle seat cover, armboard, armband, tactical, ford,

For the rear seat I wanted a seat cover just to protect the surface from the lab's claws. They don't mess up the seat back so did not need to cover. Also wanted something that the hair did not stick to. This cover is made out of black ballistic nylon. It fits great and does not move. The larger side even has a strip of velco that attaches to the carpet on the underside of the seat to help hold it in place....cleaver idea. Not cheap, but top quality! And when seat is up, you can hang bags on it. NOTE: Website says through 2016, but I contacted him about 2017 and he said there was a slight change he had taken into account so be sure to specific you have a 2017 model. Not sure what the change was.

Few pics.....

hamster, does your Husky box slide around at all? I put mine in and tensioned the strap down tighter than hell but the box still seems to slide right and left a lot. I was thinking of attaching some velcro to the box and the area under the seat it abuts to keep it from moving around. Just wondering. Thanks.
OLI62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 11:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

FRF Supporting Member

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by OLI62 View Post
hamster, does your Husky box slide around at all? I put mine in and tensioned the strap down tighter than hell but the box still seems to slide right and left a lot. I was thinking of attaching some velcro to the box and the area under the seat it abuts to keep it from moving around. Just wondering. Thanks.
When I put it in the first time I noticed that. Went back and looked at closeups of Husky mats and appears those might be designed with better lip to help. But I did not want to swap mats. So played with strap to minimize left / right movement and loaded small side with about 20 lbs of recovery gear. Forgot all about it until you asked. If once I get large side loaded I see movement issues, I will add another strap or two or velcro like u suggest.
hamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 12:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
FRF Supporting Member

Originally Posted by hamster View Post
When I put it in the first time I noticed that. Went back and looked at closeups of Husky mats and appears those might be designed with better lip to help. But I did not want to swap mats. So played with strap to minimize left / right movement and loaded small side with about 20 lbs of recovery gear. Forgot all about it until you asked. If once I get large side loaded I see movement issues, I will add another strap or two or velcro like u suggest.

I think you're probably right about it not moving around with weight in it. I don't want to swap mats out either. I'm going to run it with my recovery/hunting stuff and see what happens. Anyway, thank you for the feedback.
OLI62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 01:40 AM   #7 (permalink)

FRF Supporting Member

Nice setup. I will be ordering both. Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
naptown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 11:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thank so for the pics and info.

Wish they'd make a version where the storage bin would integrate with the smaller OEM bin. It looks like you can remove the screws that hold the OEM front part of the bin and attach an aftermarket extension creating a near seamless large storage area.

Until that happens I'll probably buy the Husky.

17Jul2017 UPDATE: After some research, decided on the Du-ha. It secures by two knob bolts replacing the top screw on each side of the small OEM bin. Took a chance because IMO the pics make it look flimsy/flexy, but it's actually a stiff durable material. Been very happy with it.

Last edited by Jiman; 07-17-2017 at 04:10 PM.
Jiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

Looks great and fits in front of the Factory inverter under the rear passenger seat. Will be ordering the Husky box??

Last edited by talldaddy; 07-14-2017 at 11:45 PM.
talldaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 04:06 PM   #10 (permalink)

Why are all of these $10 chunks of plastic selling for $150 ???!!!! I don't get it.
rock342 is offline   Reply With Quote