Rear heated seats question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeCaMotto

Reaction score
I have a question for you guys, my 18 Raptor has all the options except for the rear heated seats can this be added ? Can I order from Ford the parts or I would have to go aftermarket. Thanks for your help

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a firm answer for you, but I have a guess. My guess is that the seats are already fitted with the heating element and you just have to add a switch. I say that since it's a comically cheap $150 option to add rear heated seats - leads me to think all cars have it, its just not enabled till you pay the fee.

OP
OP
JoeCaMotto

JoeCaMotto

Reaction score
Thanks, I still have all summer and fall to figure something out. If anybody knows parts number please let me know.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe, follow the link that silverbolt posted to Tasca ford (just above) and you'll see a schematic that will detail the parts you are wanting. Usually, you can tell by the diagrams/parts if what you will need to add the heated rear seats...looks like there are two different seat cushions, w/o heated seats and with heated seats.

Last edited: