Plenty of storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
with all the molle gear I already own and can get cheap online if I don't have something already!

I'm interested in seeing what molle gear you use/like. I've used molle stuff in the past but have yet to find it a real benefit - interested to see what you're doing

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Same...would love to see your setup.

on my Gen1 I did the rear seat mod (after owning it for 6 years) and then was starting to work on dialling in my recovery straps, etc. Basically just velcroed it on loops back there. But had found these Molle panels on Amazon and was considering using them...but wasn't sure what attachments to get...now moved on. But this underseat panel with some pouches or something could be helpful.

Here's that panel I had considered:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F42XK6Y/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can't wait to be doing some "super Molle weaving"!! haha!!! really bummed I'm not going to have enough headroom to wear the helmet though.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the driver side, I fit (3) 5.11 6x10 pouches in the middle, then (1) 5.11 10x6 pouch under the release latch, and (1) 5.11 6x6 pouch in the small space left.

On the passenger side, I fit (1) 5.11 6x10 pouch in the middle, then (1) 5.11 10x6 pouch under the release latch, and (1) 5.11 6x6 pouch in the small space left.

All the packs have slickstick attachments built in, but I also used Blackhawk speed clips to help secure around the release latch area and also to add some extra rigidity to the pouches. My OCD nature doesn't like them squished or uneven when not fully loaded.

A weaving tip for attaching these is to use thin plastic body molding tool or any other strong and thin object to guide the slicksticks, etc.