GEN 2 Phone mounts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for ProClip, but you all must not have seen CraigsDocks mounts yet. Best fixed mount you can buy when combined with ProClip. Will take a pic and update this soon, such a killer design for the older one, but the new one looks nice too.

Turk10mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of the craigsdock mounted on the dash. I live in Texas and adhesives don't stand up to 150 degree interior temps very well. Anyone have much experience with this and the craigsdock?

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of the craigsdock mounted on the dash. I live in Texas and adhesives don't stand up to 150 degree interior temps very well. Anyone have much experience with this and the craigsdock?

I have the old style that has a full back, not cut out in the center like the new one does that mounts using the small pad. I contacted Craig (I'm guessing that's who answered) and he sent me an older style he still had lying around. I still need to take pics of my setup, but I don't think there are many mount combos as strong as this one is. Uses a generous amount of 3M grey body panel double sided tape and a 7" long aluminum bar to drop my Note8 down from the ProClip center mount, to the left of the Sync3 screen.

I'd try contacting them and see if they use the high strength 3M stuff, and if not, I'd get some to nail it down good. Best mounting solution on the market, so do whatever it takes to make it work!

UPDATE - here are some pics of my install

Attachments

• 2017-11-08 12.05.12.jpg
    2017-11-08 12.05.12.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 188
  • 2017-11-08 12.05.28.jpg
    2017-11-08 12.05.28.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:

RWE

Reaction score
I like the Scosche style mounts that are magnetic. Have one right over the nav screen and love it. easy to remove whenever

Turk10mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just got off the phone with ProClip. USPS lost my package, flat out just lost it. Delivered to the wrong house, but the house it was delivered to is a friend of mine and he didn't get it.

ProClip put me on hold for a couple minutes, came back on the line and said we'll ship you out a new one today, and send it FedEx.

Now that is how you do business. I told them, at the beginning of the call that this wasn't their fault and asked if I should put a claim in through my CC or them. They just covered it.

Customer for life.

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just got off the phone with ProClip. USPS lost my package, flat out just lost it. Delivered to the wrong house, but the house it was delivered to is a friend of mine and he didn't get it.

ProClip put me on hold for a couple minutes, came back on the line and said we'll ship you out a new one today, and send it FedEx.

Now that is how you do business. I told them, at the beginning of the call that this wasn't their fault and asked if I should put a claim in through my CC or them. They just covered it.

Customer for life.

Their mounts have been a high quality product I am proud to have in any vehicle I've owned, I am already a customer for life, this just drives that point home! Nice going ProClip!

racerjb

Reaction score
After a year of owning vehicle and searching for ideal phone setup...I finally found the best setup...in my opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_2100.jpg
    IMG_2100.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2105.jpg
    IMG_2105.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 149