Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums > Ford Raptor Interior Forum [GEN 2]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor Interior Forum [GEN 2]

Phone mounts?

This is a discussion on Phone mounts? within the Ford Raptor Interior Forum [GEN 2] forums, part of the GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums category!
Originally Posted by df4801 I like that location too. What mount are you using for this? It's the proclip mount. ...

User Tag List

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2017, 08:41 AM   #41 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by df4801 View Post
I like that location too.

What mount are you using for this?
It's the proclip mount. Doesn't effect vent flow and is very sturdy. Still love mine. I've had them in all of my cars and now have my bosses using them. Best part is no need for a case or anything attached to your phone, if your like me and like a nice sleek phone the way it was designed to be used.

Ford F-150 2015-2018 ProClip Center Mount - Extra strength mounting platform*-*ProClip USA

That's the mount for the truck, then you just need to buy the cradle for your phone. Their website is very user friendly.

kj71109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 08:49 AM   #42 (permalink)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I used this one from Amazon.

iOttie Easy One Touch 3 (V2.0) Car Mount Universal Phone Holder for iPhone 7 Plus 6s Plus SE Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge S6 Edge Note 5- Retail Packaging- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BZC262Q..._p4PN2H64Ze18W

Attached to window left of steering wheel. Works great, very solid, hasn't fallen off in the Florida heat.
Red_Hat_Jef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 04:41 PM   #43 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by kj71109 View Post
It's the proclip mount. Doesn't effect vent flow and is very sturdy. Still love mine. I've had them in all of my cars and now have my bosses using them. Best part is no need for a case or anything attached to your phone, if your like me and like a nice sleek phone the way it was designed to be used.

Ford F-150 2015-2018 ProClip Center Mount - Extra strength mounting platform*-*ProClip USA

That's the mount for the truck, then you just need to buy the cradle for your phone. Their website is very user friendly.
I'm a fan of ProClip and have had them in multiple vehicles, too. However, IMO, this is worst mount I've ever seen from them. I can't believe there's no panel/gap anywhere for them to affix their mount in a more stealth fashion, like they do in just about any other vehicle. I don't like my vents blocked either, but I may keep looking for a more trick solution this time around.
lawdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 05:13 PM   #44 (permalink)

I love this one. Works very well. Clean look, like a floating phone.
iOttie iTap Magnetic Air Vent Premium Car Mount Holder. You can get on Amazon.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 12:50 PM   #45 (permalink)

Another vote for proclip but Instead of cradle I simply attached a magnet from amazon and it works perfectly. Save $$ and easy to use with multiple devices
Attached Thumbnails
img_4149.jpg  
Mktboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 12:00 PM   #46 (permalink)

I love my other ProClip mounts, but the one with the huge bar across the dash for the Raptor doesn't do it for me at all. I went with a Panavise this time - have used before in my Jeep. 100% bolt on so it's not moving, and i combined it with a cheap PopSocket stick on mount, but that may change to a ProClip phone holder... we will see how the pop socket works on rough terrain ....

Amazon Panavise for F150

rock342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:15 PM   #47 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

(Thread Starter)
Would the panavise work on the drivers side?
pjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:45 PM   #48 (permalink)

Originally Posted by pjones View Post
Would the panavise work on the drivers side?

Nope. It's shaped to fit on passenger side only. Besides, if it was on driver's side out would thoroughly block the display from driver's view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rock342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:21 PM   #49 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by rock342 View Post
I love my other ProClip mounts, but the one with the huge bar across the dash for the Raptor doesn't do it for me at all. I went with a Panavise this time - have used before in my Jeep. 100% bolt on so it's not moving, and i combined it with a cheap PopSocket stick on mount, but that may change to a ProClip phone holder... we will see how the pop socket works on rough terrain ....

Amazon Panavise for F150
That's more like it...still flummoxed as to how ProClip deviated so greatly on the F-150 mount. Great find..thx!
lawdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:19 PM   #50 (permalink)

Proclip works well. I've added this mount to mine. Its very sturdy, I use this on my bikes. It's easy to take any phone in or out, and it will work with any case.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Techmount-4-T...TPC7VJFF487NMN
Attached Thumbnails
img_2751.jpg   img_2752.jpg   img_2753.jpg  

ss_raptor is offline   Reply With Quote