GEN 2 Phone mounts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mob Armor makes some good mounts

Absolutely, positively the best phone mount there is. Your phone WILL NOT come out of this mount when you are off roading. No rattles. Really nothing to break. Out of the way. Can get them in many different colors. Don't waste your money on any other 'gadget', because these are the best out there. Period.

(we need a mic drop emoji) :crazy:

These are metal.......

Last edited:

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely, positively the best phone mount there is. Your phone WILL NOT come out of this mount when you are off roading. No rattles. Really nothing to break. Out of the way. Can get them in many different colors. Don't waste your money on any other 'gadget', because these are the best out there. Period.

(we need a mic drop emoji) :crazy:

These are metal.......
Agreed, tested them at TRR and it held phone in place! Reminds me, I need to get a mount for my Bronco!

D

Deleted member 12951

Mob Armor, hands down. Keeps phone in place through everything I have put it through

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you guys using the magnetic Mob Armor? So you stick the magnet with double sided tape?

Yeah, they have a magnetic disk that sticks to the dash wherever you want it. I got a few extra disks stuck in my other vehicles, so you can just grab the mount and move it from car to car. Even got a disk stuck in the Kubota RTV, the skid loader and one on the big mower........lol