Orange accent question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm bout to order my truck and thinking of getting the orange accent package with the carbon fiber package. Do these go together? Or mess each other up in any way? Anybody have both packages on their truck? Pics ? Advice? Thanks

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would drop CF and go only with Orange accent. Orange accent includes the pieces in the dash etc with an orange hue and it looks great on the truck.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did both on my order. I like the orange accents in the seats and stitching. However prefer the carbon over the orange meshed dash pieces.

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i personally would pick one or the other, unless you realllllly want both the orange seats/ stitching, plus carbon fiber shifter/ trim pieces.... for the price its kinda like you're paying more for what you are really getting in upgrades.

I have just the orange accent package and love it in mine. you also get some trim pieces replaced with 'brushed metal' pieces on the steering wheel, center console area. Though Ford still leaves some of the standard painted plastic pieces throughout the cabin ( door handles, etc.) which is somewhat disappointing.

Hayabusa

Reaction score
Ordered Orange Accent on mine and also have seen it in person. Looks really good. I personally skipped the carbon fiber for reasons already stated. Plus, I was afraid ordering the carbon fiber would slow my build.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i personally would pick one or the other, unless you realllllly want both the orange seats/ stitching, plus carbon fiber shifter/ trim pieces.... for the price its kinda like you're paying more for what you are really getting in upgrades.

I have just the orange accent package and love it in mine. you also get some trim pieces replaced with 'brushed metal' pieces on the steering wheel, center console area. Though Ford still leaves some of the standard painted plastic pieces throughout the cabin ( door handles, etc.) which is somewhat disappointing.

Yeah man, I kinda wish Ford would give a discount when ordering the combined package as I'm paying for the orange carbon look pieces and not receiving them.

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go into the gen2 specific website forum on interior, I posted pics there of mine with both the orange accent and the carbon fiber. I love it and have received lots of comments when peeps see the inside. Essentially the seats have the orange trim and stitching as well as the stitching basically throughout the truck (dash, steering wheel, shifter, etc) and the center marker on the steering wheel is orange. The pieces on the door, trim, shifter, dash, etc are all carbon fiber. It's the best of both worlds (but as others mentioned, you pay for that as well). If I can find my pics tonight, I will try to attach some here.

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If get the orange accent added does it change the seats by having some suede added or are they still all leather?