Mismatched seat belt harness?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PMR

PMR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already verified the engine cover lol.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Wonder if I win the golden ticket to the chocolate factory now.

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL. Ford. Please. Whats next? Seriously? The ********* product launch of all time for the most capable factory pickup on the planet where guys are paying MSRP or above, mismatched interior pieces, wrong engine covers and transmission issues among other things I'm sure I have missed.

I really hope Ford takes care of all of you guys with some incredible customer service.

Ggh1969

Reaction score
Honestly I worked at a bmw manufacturing plant for 18 years. This kind of stuff happens on the daily. I've seen mismatched seats make it to the dealer. Different color mirrors etc... Little trim pieces like that all the time. You get to where you can install things without looking and sometimes you're talking to someone and actually do.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL. Ford. Please. Whats next? Seriously? The ********* product launch of all time for the most capable factory pickup on the planet where guys are paying MSRP or above, mismatched interior pieces, wrong engine covers and transmission issues among other things I'm sure I have missed.

I really hope Ford takes care of all of you guys with some incredible customer service.

Don't quote me on this, but I have heard they are not allowed to stop the production line, so the worker on the line basically has to install what is provided to him and the issue needs to get addressed later. The worker obviously knows the color didn't match, but that was the part erroneously provided to him by somebody who did not have the truck sitting in front of them. Since things are falling through the cracks, they probably need to revisit the process.