Let’s Tawk Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They don't have the Raptor logo, or even Ford Performance, which is a bit of a letdown. I would like some high-quality, custom carpet mats for the look, off-seasons, and for sound deadening. The OEM mats seem good enough for the dirt duty part of the equation.

Yes

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Avery custom

They will do Berber and will embroider Raptor.

https://www.averysfloormats.com

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
those look like they belong in a 90's pontiac bonneville.

carpet mats are out.. stick with oem, or get some weathertechs.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the Husky X-act Contours.. Every weather Tech set of mats I've ever owned has curled and loses its shape within about a year. Never seen that with the Huskies...

But the OEM ones are pretty sweet as well. I bought huskies and kept my oems in the plastic for if/when I upgrade...

Last edited:

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I prefer the Huskies formfit... Every weather Tech set of mats I've ever owned has curled and loses its shape within about a year. Never seen that with the Huskies...

But the OEM ones are pretty sweet as well. I bought huskies and kept my oems in the plastic for if/when I upgrade...

I like the rubber Husky X-act Contours. I ran Weathertechs on a couple trucks but didn't like the slippery plastic feel under my shoes. My last 2 trucks have had X-act Contours.

F150Feste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you are still looking but I had similar thoughts as found the aries 3d, maxpider 3d to be a nice alternative can get in grey or black and their texture seems like it won't show everything (unlike the weather techs which I have and don't like) and has a bit more appeal aesthetically speaking