Let’s Tawk Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok...

So the stock rubber 802a mats have reasonable coverage.

They are, however, not particularly visually appealing.

My biggest beef with them is that they constantly have white chalky scuff marks on them from your feet that only go way if you blast them with a pressure washer.

I want some nice custom mats. Cost doesn’t matter. I don’t really want Husky or Weathertech because I think it’ll be the same thing.

I don’t necessarily want carpet either. I want to maintain the rugged interior.

Do you guys have any ideas?

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the stock ones are pretty sweet, i cant think of other brands aside the ones you mentioned that have nicer rubber

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s ashame about this Smurf...

Is that you do know me well. Perhaps it telegraphs my age, but there is nothing wrong with cozy shag carpet, ok??!

And at least 50 percent of me read that and thought... man wouldn’t that be sweet!

Oh, I don’t know...

full shag carpet, including the dashboard? :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

They aren’t bad....

But they don’t stay looking clean or nice and it’s getting to be cold in the north east. I’m not going to keep power washing them.

I want a sweet custom look. The material choice is mildly limited due to the salt and muck in the northeast winter.

I think the stock ones are pretty sweet, i cant think of other brands aside the ones you mentioned that have nicer rubber

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
pretty positive that any black, rubber mat you try is going to show chalky white dust prints if thats the terrain in your area..

i have black weathertechs, and i work in a rail yard where there's lots of light colored gravel.. you'll have to deal with it. i usually wipe mine down after im done drying the truck, and i'll pressure wash them if they're real bad.

its just the nature of black rubber mats

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you’re right.

So let’s think outside the box.

Doesn’t have to be black... or rubber.

Grey.... maybe... synthetic materials are on the table.... faux suede? Something that can still be pressure washed... so not really carpet.

pretty positive that any black, rubber mat you try is going to show chalky white dust prints if thats the terrain in your area..

i have black weathertechs, and i work in a rail yard where there's lots of light colored gravel.. you'll have to deal with it. i usually wipe mine down after im done drying the truck, and i'll pressure wash them if they're real bad.

its just the nature of black rubber mats

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I contacted Lloyds Mats a while back because of their quality. I had some on my Corvette and was very pleased with the detail on the embroidery. Anyhow, they do not have the rights to do a Raptor logo but if you just wanted plain mats these are top notch.

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted Lloyds Mats a while back because of their quality. I had some on my Corvette and was very pleased with the detail on the embroidery. Anyhow, they do not have the rights to do a Raptor logo but if you just wanted plain mats these are top notch.

They don't have the Raptor logo, or even Ford Performance, which is a bit of a letdown. I would like some high-quality, custom carpet mats for the look, off-seasons, and for sound deadening. The OEM mats seem good enough for the dirt duty part of the equation.