GEN 2 iPhone mount on dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigRedRuf

Reaction score
Many phones dont require any metal sticker to be placed. My Galaxy is metal enough to stick very strongly alone. However i dont use a case with my phones

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

St. Ignatius

Reaction score
MOB Mount 2017 Raptor

Here's what I did...the rational is simple: I don't use the 12v plug often, if the adhesive damages the plastic door I can replace it cheaply and it's a perfect angle. This works for me! (see photos)

Attachments

• IMG_5428.jpg
    IMG_5428.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_5429.jpg
    IMG_5429.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_5430.jpg
    IMG_5430.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 138

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up mounting on the left side of the storage bin 3 inches ahead and to the left of the gear shift. Its ok... The cover is a good idea...

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's what I did...the rational is simple: I don't use the 12v plug often, if the adhesive damages the plastic door I can replace it cheaply and it's a perfect angle. This works for me! (see photos)
u might be to smart for this forum :ROFLJest:

GizmoVance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe this is a crazy idea, but why wouldn't you just plug your iPhone into the USB and run CarPlay on the main touch screen?

Many apps, i.e. Waze, are not CarPlay compatible. This means that, once you plug into USB, you have to exit out of CarPlay and use the iPhone for viewing/operation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk