Interior accent package differences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jiman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe this is what is different with the accent package: Orange accents on front and rear seats, the front and rear door inserts, above the glove box insert and the sliding cover by the shifter; color stitching on dash, center console, front and rear seats, door arm rests, steering wheel and shifter; alcantara inserts on front and rear seats; and as mentioned brushed aluminum on the dash and center console areas and steering wheel; and the smooth leather around the steering wheel.

It's awesome!

Yup, and if you add CF with the accent package, you keep all of the accent package options and replace only the orange honey comb parts for CF pieces.

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, and if you add CF with the accent package, you keep all of the accent package options and replace only the orange honey comb parts for CF pieces.

i know it's personal preference, but i like the orange honey comb over the CF inserts. i do wish they kept the perforated leather parts on the steering wheel though...

and i noticed as well, that the leather shifter boot only has the accent stitching ( in orange) behind the shifter, not in front of it, is anyone else's like this?

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
and i noticed as well, that the leather shifter boot only has the accent stitching ( in orange) behind the shifter, not in front of it, is anyone else's like this?

Mine is the same but I don't feel the stitching on the front, just a slight seam.

Last edited:

Jiman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is the same (orange stiching). I didn't really notice it until it was pointed out. Not a biggie for me, I can't tell when driving.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed 2 subtle differences with this package

The interior trim is brushed metal vs the rough-ish plastic on the vent, center console surrounds

The steering wheel is different, orange interior has smooth leather vs the perforated leather on the side grips - not sure if the leather in one is nicer than the other

It's the same brushed from my limited. I wanted the brushed but didn't want the orange so trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk