Interior accent package differences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed 2 subtle differences with this package

The interior trim is brushed metal vs the rough-ish plastic on the vent, center console surrounds

The steering wheel is different, orange interior has smooth leather vs the perforated leather on the side grips - not sure if the leather in one is nicer than the other

Mjasi

Reaction score

The interior trim is brushed metal vs the rough-ish plastic on the vent, center console surrounds

The steering wheel is different, orange interior has smooth leather vs the perforated leather on the side grips - not sure if the leather in one is nicer than the other

Pictures?

OP
OP
B

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The trim is hard to capture as they color is almost identical

Wheels are easy

Attachments

• s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 242
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 250

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I had so many little dents and dings on my gen 1. Happy I don't have that mettle again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I believe this is what is different with the accent package: Orange accents on front and rear seats, the front and rear door inserts, above the glove box insert and the sliding cover by the shifter; color stitching on dash, center console, front and rear seats, door arm rests, steering wheel and shifter; alcantara inserts on front and rear seats; and as mentioned brushed aluminum on the dash and center console areas and steering wheel; and the smooth leather around the steering wheel.

It's awesome!