GEN 2 Gun mag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pausekey

Reaction score
Not sure how the slide is on your Walther, but does it ever start to move when you peel the gun off the magnets? Of course a lot depends on the draw, but that just adds another thing to practice. Other than I really like the placement.

I've found my holster fits in the little cubby up front with the USB ports, that way it's out of sight and im never having to draw when entering/leaving my truck.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
You know, in all my life, I've never been worried that anything I've done has offended my hat's sensibilities.

That said, I doubt there's anything America has ever done that made us collectively think "wow I wonder if our hat is offended?". Nope. We don't care what you do canada, just sit there quietly on our collective head and chill.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think zombiekiller just offered to host a "bring your MSR to my place for a pig hunt" Raptor event! (For Canadians only?)

Well volunteered, sir. You're 3rd class all the way it seems.

Now, is that SBR a .308 or some fancy $1.90/round sniper shit?

I looked but caliber = MULTI

Can it really shoot different caliber bullets from one barrel? Gahaha

Last edited:

Jimster58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You readily try to quote the left narrative about gun-statistics. If facts actually do matter to you and you can step aside from the agenda, a couple of great resources are books by John R. Lott:

"More Guns, Less Crime" and "War on Guns"

Read just these two books, then let us know your objective (if even possible) position on gun ownership instead of pontificating from a perspective programmed from your own morally-rudderless culture, which actively aids and abets its own destruction/conquest by welcoming and providing for jihadi invaders.

Last edited:

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would absolutely love to see how you'd control a 400 lb hog with tusks making a bee line for your *******.
I didn't know you had problems with them down on the coast. We killed 42 of them just in September/October of this year, they reproduce like rabbits in Gillespie and Llano counties.

I hope you're chambered for something better than 5.56 for that truck-gun. Those little bullets just **** off the Hogs we have, 7.62X39 less so, but 7.62X63 will generally do the trick.

Last edited:

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I didn't know you had problems with them down on the coast. We killed 42 of them just in September/October of this year, they reproduce like rabbits in Gillespie and Llano counties.

I hope you're chambered for something better than 5.56 for that truck-gun. Those little bullets just **** off the Hogs we have, 7.62X39 less so, but 7.62X63 will generally do the trick.

That truck gun is 300aac. I ended up Form 1ing it because, well, pistol braces are too risky to tango with the ATF over. An SBR stamp is also less expensive than a pistol brace, pistol buffer tube, pistol buffer and folding mechanism.

300AAC, 7.62x39, 300winmag, and 10mm are my hog calibers. I do not shoot unsuppressed. I've also used .357 mag and 45-70 lever actions. My preference is 7.62 x 39 ( bc its cheap) or 300winmag ( because I prefer taking my shots at a distance in a tshirt and shorts instead of up close with camo and scentblock.)

I tend to not use .308 or 6.5 Creedmoor.

We've gone select fire on a few ranches with infestations too.

Last ranch eradication we did piled a little over 150 bodies at the food bank.

And for the record, there are literally 3 Canadians that have an open invitation to join the hunts I go on. Any Canadian that doesn't have my cell number, is not invited, ever.