GEN 2 Gun mag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Backinblack Roger that, you stay castrated..

And while you're waiting for the police to arrive and save you, you can reason with the criminal.

Tell him he's de·lu·sion·al (appears you are also il·lit·er·ate, so maybe you will have something in common).

Thanks for chiming in today you buffoon, hahahahahah aaaahahahahahah.

I don't need a gun to control a situation.

Last edited:

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why does owning guns automatically make you a criminal in the eyes of some.

Let's put it this way- If somebody wants to attack, then they are going to attack.

Statistics don't lie.

Guns do not cause violence, people do.

Also all I can see with that mount is a bullet in my foot lol.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I don't understand is what does he expect to accomplish coming in to someone else's thread, pissing all over everything and insulting anyone and everyone along the way.

I guess it's more about being heard (after your parents raised you to be seen and not heard all of your life).

So yeah we heard you, like a fart in church..

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

And good you don't, because your government doesn't trust you with one anyway.

Sour grapes much?

18LeadfootNNJ

Reaction score
I think it's so ridiculous that you would post a holster. Feel sorry for the people around you. Feel sorry for American people for the gun culture
So many lives wasted by your disillusioned "constitution "

You went straight past full retard, and right to potato. Don’t ever go potato. Sit your ass in Canada and keep downing poutine and washing it down with ****** Labatts.

As for our constitution, don’t you worry. We didn’t lick French and British imperialist ass for 300 years like you guys did.

Seeeeee? Your not the only one with RETARDED unsolicited opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Really?! How you gonna "control a situation," with a hockey stick?!

4z706c1tw4.jpg

JustBillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I don’t think gun control is keeping you Canadians safer and I actually think it might be demographics if that actually is the case. Is there actually a “hood” where it might not be safe for you to venture in daylight hours within 30 miles of your house? What about the rest of Canada?

I might be mistaken, but in my mind…you guys are more like Idaho if it had gazillion acres!

Idaho is a pretty safe place to live in the U.S. even though you can pretty much own any kind of gun you want!!!

Last edited: