Gun holders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
doesn’t the MPX come with a folder? My Mac10 fits in the center console with a full stack of mid-cap magazines, and room left over for a couple more guns.

Take yes for an answer :biggrin:

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I'm making my kydex holsters on Thursday that I plan on mounting with the truck. I'll post pics when I get finished with them for you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khilborn

Reaction score
Depends what state you're in. I can do it all day long in AZ.

In the state of Florida, this is the law:

Note: No type of permit/license is required to transport a long gun in a vehicle as described below.

790.25 Lawful Ownership, Possession, and Use of Firearms and Other Weapons

(5) Possession in Private Conveyance.--Notwithstanding subsection (2), it is lawful and is not a violation of s.
790.01 for a person 18 years of age or older to possess a concealed firearm or other weapon for self-defense or
other lawful purpose within the interior of a private conveyance, without a license, if the firearm or other
weapon is securely encased or is otherwise not readily accessible for immediate use. Nothing herein contained
prohibits the carrying of a legal firearm other than a handgun anywhere in a private conveyance when
such firearm is being carried for a lawful use. Nothing herein contained shall be construed to authorize the
carrying of a concealed firearm or other weapon on the person. This subsection shall be liberally construed in
favor of the lawful use, ownership, and possession of firearms and other weapons, including lawful self-defense
as provided in s. 776.012.

790.001 Definitions.-- As Used in This Chapter, Except Where the Context Otherwise Requires:
(17) "Securely encased" means in a glove compartment, whether or not locked; snapped in a holster; in a gun
case, whether or not locked; in a zippered gun case; or in a closed box or container which requires a lid or cover
to be opened for access.

Reference: http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/LongGuns/LongGunsInVehicles.pdf

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
In the state of Florida, this is the law:

Note: No type of permit/license is required to transport a long gun in a vehicle as described below.

790.25 Lawful Ownership, Possession, and Use of Firearms and Other Weapons

(5) Possession in Private Conveyance.--Notwithstanding subsection (2), it is lawful and is not a violation of s.
790.01 for a person 18 years of age or older to possess a concealed firearm or other weapon for self-defense or
other lawful purpose within the interior of a private conveyance, without a license, if the firearm or other
weapon is securely encased or is otherwise not readily accessible for immediate use. Nothing herein contained
prohibits the carrying of a legal firearm other than a handgun anywhere in a private conveyance when
such firearm is being carried for a lawful use. Nothing herein contained shall be construed to authorize the
carrying of a concealed firearm or other weapon on the person. This subsection shall be liberally construed in
favor of the lawful use, ownership, and possession of firearms and other weapons, including lawful self-defense
as provided in s. 776.012.

790.001 Definitions.-- As Used in This Chapter, Except Where the Context Otherwise Requires:
(17) "Securely encased" means in a glove compartment, whether or not locked; snapped in a holster; in a gun
case, whether or not locked; in a zippered gun case; or in a closed box or container which requires a lid or cover
to be opened for access.

Reference: http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/LongGuns/LongGunsInVehicles.pdf

Ehhh idk man. Seems like a grey area if you can or can't have one holstered in your vehicle. Seems like that law contradicts itself a couple times. They all say enclosed or lid but then it says snaps into a holster which it sounds like is referring to a pistol? So idk... might wanna check the law on having a round in the chamber too. There's certain states that permit you to open carry handguns and rifles but they can't be "hot".