GEN 2 Glove box question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is warped looking also, but I can live with it. Do not look at your dash if you have the 801A package. Mine has two bumps close to the center, one on each side of the speaker. Its a well documented issue on regular f150's also, not just raptors. I was hoping ford had fixed this issue, but guess not. Kinda sad really for what vehicles cost today.

Last edited:

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm is warped looking also, but I can live with it. Do not look at your dash if you have the 801A package. Mine has two bumps close to the center, one on each side of the speaker. Its a well documented issue on regular f150's also, not just raptors. I was hoping ford had fixed this issue, but guess not. Kinda sad really for what vehicles cost today.

This is unacceptable on a $75,000 truck

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Xrocket21 I agree. I'm not at 75,000 more like 55,000 . But even down the line at 25,000 the glovebox and dash humps should not be a issue. Some have had their dash replaced to fix the humps, and it looks like the same thing goes back in. I do not think ford reinforced for area that is bulging. I'm not going to let them replace my dash, no way. I will just get a new one in five years with the upgraded 802A, lol.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is unacceptable on a $75,000 truck

$75k isn't shit anymore man. I can remember when trucks cost $20k, $25k $35k, $45k, $59k(gen1) and now $72k!

His glove box is off a little. More than likely and easy fix!

It's a car man. Go buy a $72k house and I can assure you, molding will have gaps, tile and grout will have issues....etc etc....it's an off road truck for Christ sake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is the same as well. But I think it's actually the rubber tray piece that's off center. I adjusted it (pulled it toward the glove box door and it's all in a straight line now. adjust the rubber tray and you'll never notice the gaps.

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is the same as well. But I think it's actually the rubber tray piece that's off center. I adjusted it (pulled it toward the glove box door and it's all in a straight line now. adjust the rubber tray and you'll never notice the gaps.

That is what I found with mine