Glove Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigboy4eva

Reaction score
I just got my Beast (Magnetic Super Crew). I got the rigid cube lights installed, however when the guy was accessing the fuse box to connect the wiring for the aux switches he accidentally cracked glove box door where it latches onto the hinge so ling story short the gkove box door isnt latching properly, any idea how i can order a replacement part or part number or any vendors out there who have then. The dealer here is useless. See pic below

Attachments

• 20170520_144813.jpg
    20170520_144813.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 148

Fly5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the door but you get to the pre wired leads under the hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't get why he removed that in the first place.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

bigboy4eva

Reaction score
There were no cables from the up shifter AUX switches to the fuse box, so they had to unlatch the glove box door and some of the interior trim at the top near the AUX switches to connect cables from AUX to fuse box. Long story short my glove box door cracked and i would like to replace it

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There were no cables from the up shifter AUX switches to the fuse box, so they had to unlatch the glove box door and some of the interior trim at the top near the AUX switches to connect cables from AUX to fuse box. Long story short my glove box door cracked and i would like to replace it

Are you saying you did not have wires under hood? Sounds like they have not worked on a jenny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BigBoy4eva,
Take that bad boy to any decent body shop and have them plastic weld the crack. They can get a pretty decent job that will require a little sanding to even it out. With all of the plastic bumper trim out there these days most body shops will be able to make it look pretty darn good...
Eddie

OP
OP
B

bigboy4eva

Reaction score