Gauge pods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2018RubyRed

Reaction score
Anybody seen any gauge pods for 17+ trucks? I've seen the steering column one, but looking for something like they had in the 10-14 trucks in the cubby on the top center of the dash.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's also an A-pillar gauge pod, but it would eliminate the grab handle. I haven't completely ruled this one out yet....still pondering. :think:

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 802A has a boost gauge, but the 801A and 800A don't .

Damn I didnt know that.

Either way monitoring boost is useless in the ecoboost since the ecm doesn't have a boost target like other vehicles. So the number will never be consistant with a good gauge. Most racecar s don't run a boost gauge for the same reason. It's not a variable that matters. You can use an obd2 connector and pull the data with your phone (or tablet on a mount) to give yourself something to look at. But the ecm will throw a CELif anything is wrong.

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just like looking at gauges. There used to be a turbo rpm gauge from garrett that I always wanted to see work.