Ford Performance Door Sills

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you put a clear bra on them then you could keep them in ******* drawer without them fighting

shadowstang

Reaction score
Do any of you guys have the part number for the sill plates? Or.could you pop one off and take a picture

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm the same way, I hate when I take my truck to the dealer and come back to dirt or a mark on my plate. This was on my stx 2012 which were just plastic ford ones. I do not step on them so I would hope the dealer would not also, does not always turn out that way. I hope and pray for tomorrow that my plates do not get marred or i have any grease marks when I pick up the truck. Getting my front fender or door adjusted, they have touched a few times when opening. Not good, darn gap is to tight between them.

Crash33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you leave the mall and get to your truck, just take your heels off before you get in. As long as you use lotion on the bottom of your feet for that rough and dry skin, you should be alright.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just like to have things stay nice on the inside and outside. My last two trucks had tons of mud on the underside. The body had no dents and the interior was clean. Just tons of mud. I'm sure they are not to expensive to replace, but I expect the dealer/mechanic to be respectful of someone's property. I know it does not always happen .

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
It’s a truck so I don’t mind a little dirt, mud, road grime, scuffs from running over Priussies and a few bullet holes in the bed area.

So long as I’m the one responsible for it all.