GEN 2 Floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the Husky xact as well. They provide better coverage, but also cover part of the "Ford Performance" door sill plate. Is everyone finding the same thing? Or just me? It doesn't bother me, but I think it may bother some people...

Rickoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a picture of what the Husky look like? I like the Gen1 mats better. The new mats show dirt really easy and don't seem to fit as well as they could.

Would be interested in a comparison between the Husky and Weathertech. Anyone have an opinion on one over the other?

Nordic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a picture of what the Husky look like? I like the Gen1 mats better. The new mats show dirt really easy and don't seem to fit as well as they could.

Would be interested in a comparison between the Husky and Weathertech. Anyone have an opinion on one over the other?

No experience with either but the general consensus on the threads is that the Weathertech is more of a hard molded plastic that can be slippery while the Husky has a more rubbery less slippery composition.

JD06

Reaction score
I have a box of the weather tech's just waiting for the Rappy to arrive. They have been waiting since November. I just put them in my son's Honda Accord and he loves them. there a bit more rigid then my old huskys, and they seem grippy. we both like them. Now my wife wants a set to replace the fronts in her SUV.

Ohiodish

Reaction score
I like the mats for bad weather, but for summer i would like some carpet floor mats. Clean the OEM mats and first time you get in there is a big dusty shoe print. I would like to get some that somewhat match my interior. Going to see if I can design something on Lloyds mats that would look good. I think its lame there in not an option for a Raptor carpet mat available from Ford.

OP
OP
C

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the mats for bad weather, but for summer i would like some carpet floor mats. Clean the OEM mats and first time you get in there is a big dusty shoe print. I would like to get some that somewhat match my interior. Going to see if I can design something on Lloyds mats that would look good. I think its lame there in not an option for a Raptor carpet mat available from Ford.

There are carpet mats right underneath the factory rubber mats in my truck. Does yours not have them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not. Going to find out why now. Did not know they came with both.

I've never seen a vehicle with layered mats like this either. I was surprised to lift the rubber mats and find carpet mats in both the front and back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk