Floor mat clips?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silver93t

Reaction score
A huge peeve of mine is when the employees at a car wash are so stupid and lazy that they can't replace the floor mats properly after cleaning them and clip them back into the floor. This morning they went even further and ripped out the plastic clip that secures the floor mat to the floor. I have the rubber mats with the SVT logo. Ford informed me that the do not sell the clips. I would have to purchase the entire mat which retails for $117. Has anyone sources these or found a similar aftermarket replacement before I buy a new mat. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Sorry meant to post this in the gen 1 forum.

OP
OP
S

silver93t

Reaction score
That's what I am considering. Problem is how am I going to prove it was there before? I know it was.

Vince

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Show them how new the truck is and they were the first ones to pull it out. Never use that car wash again.

OP
OP
S

silver93t

Reaction score
I ended up finding it. Flew into one of the cup holders when they yanked the mat out. I'm still going to be canceling my monthly plan there and going elsewhere.