Dinosaur or Bird of Prey?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PyroRaptor413

Reaction score
How many of you guys actually walk out to your Raptor and think Raptor/Dinosaur and how many look at is as a Raptor/Bird? F22 Jet or Jurassic Park beast?

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

How many of you guys actually walk out to your Raptor and think Raptor/Dinosaur and how many look at is as a Raptor/Bird? F22 Jet or Jurassic Park beast?

AUX switches make me feel as if I'm in a F22 fighter jet.....even thinking of using one AUX switch to have an afterburner sound effect in cabin when I flick the switch on."Afterburner on....Check!!!!"

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

AUX switches make me feel as if I'm in a F22 fighter jet.....even thinking of using one AUX switch to have an afterburner sound effect in cabin when I flick the switch on."Afterburner on....Check!!!!"

Oh....my Raptor is Destroyer Grey.....I mean Magnetic with the 802A package/Carbon pkg/Beadlocks/Twin Panel/Spray in Bedliner/Real Carbon letters for the front grill/50 cal Antenna/ WeatherTech in channel window visors/ Reversed American Flag Hitch Cover / Recon LED license plate lights/ Black Chrome Window Switch covers/ Windshield & front doors tinted (Sucks though because the factory tint/rears are a bronze-brown tint and I offed up and tinted black-blue smoke)/ Center console rear cup holders modified to have ambient light also...changes with OEM ambients.

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah cause there are switches above your head in a f-22.... or any glass conopy tac jet.

It's own category now. When someone says raptor I think truck.

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think big ego and little ****. Well, for everyone but me. :ROFLJest:

Silly thread.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
@Jimbo, @Gilligan
00334326-1.png

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many of you guys actually walk out to your Raptor and think Raptor/Dinosaur and how many look at is as a Raptor/Bird?

Well, a dinosaur raptor was about the size of a turkey, feathered, and looked like a cross between the roadrunner and donald duck, so...

Then on the other hand, I don't drive around pretending I'm in a fighter jet either.

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Well, a dinosaur raptor was about the size of a turkey, feathered, and looked like a cross between the roadrunner and donald duck, so...

Then on the other hand, I don't drive around pretending I'm in a fighter jet either.

761px-deinonychus_bw.jpg
:ROFLJest: