Dashboard Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I total "effed" up.....

I accidentally burned my dashboard which has caused a bright spot ( textured finish) gone. and it's right in my view. My ADD is kicking into overdrive and it's driving me nuts. LOL

outside of trying to replace the dashboard. was thinking of trying to touchup using a spray (light just to get the texture back . but I am not pro and most likely will make it worse. any suggestions would greatly appreciated.

IT's the plastic around the center on the dash ( not the tray with speaker) but that surround. right side just over the vent ( I believe it's Ebony or Dark graphite not sure. again any help would be appreciated.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldnt attempt to spray to get the texture back, I just dont see that helping things. Id say either replace or live with it.

Or put one of these on the dash to cover it up...

31QBFlDlaqL.jpg

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how about a couple pics so i know what we are looking at. we have fixed small issues before but without seeing it, cant say if i can help or not

OP
OP
ron.bumpus

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dash replaced

All i can say is wow
About 10+hrs and everything infront of the rear seats had to come out

Attachments

• 8709D91E-BDC4-4B08-85F2-CF56BE14682D.jpg
    8709D91E-BDC4-4B08-85F2-CF56BE14682D.jpg